1) With the help of TNMC Alumni (
in India as well as overseas), various upgradation projects of College
are on the way. Acquisition of Dell Laptop and Epson Projector are a
part of this initial exercise.
12) Renovation of Amarsey Pavilion was done in phase and
renovated Phase II of this Pavillion was inaugurated on 28.3.2005.
13) Construction of “Visawa” – A shelter for patients’
relatives getting admitted in BYL Nair Hospital (Dec.2005).
14) Renovation of ground floor – Foyer of BYL Nair Hospital
15) Acquisition of ISO 9001-2000 certification to DPS and MICU
16) TNMC recognized as a center for Primary AFRCS exam. In Gen.
17) With the help of TNMC alumni – Upgradation of class rooms.
18) Construction of Mini-Auditorium.
19) Expansion of Students Library.
20) Construction of “Vatika” – A multipurpose shelter for
hospital personnel was built.
21) Coaching activity to teach “Marathi” language to
non-Marathi speaking hospital personnel.
22) Upgradation of Ladies’ & Boys’ Common Rooms
23) Upgradation of recreation room for staff members.
24) Construction of a garden opp. New OPD building.
25) Upgradation of Anatomy Dissection Hall.
26) Construction of “Florence Nightingale Auditorium in Nurses”
- www.sanjayoak.com All Rights
Site best viewed in IE 7.0 and above