✮ Awards in Medical Undergraduate years in University ✮
- Dr. RH Goheen Memorial Scholarship for standing First in MBBS in Shivaji University in 1978-79.
- Distinction in Pharmacology, in Shivaji University in Oct. 1980.
- Distinction in Forensic Medicine, Oct. 1980.
- First in Second MBBS in University, Oct. 1980.
- Distinction in General Surgery, Shivaji University, May, 1982.
- Second inThird MBBS, Shivaji University, May 1982.
✮ Awards in Medical Postgraduate years in University✮
- First in M.Ch. in Bombay University, Dec. 1988.
- Mrs. Banoo Khambata Memorial Award for standing First in Pediatric Surgery in University Of Mumbai, Dec. 1988.
✮ Hospital Administration Education ✮
- First in Diploma in Hospital Administration inTata Institute Of Social Sciences, in, 1992-93.
✮ International Fellowships ✮
- British CouncilVisiting Fellowship to visit Paediatric Surgical Centers in UK (Apr.1990)
- InternationalVisiting fellowship in Pediatric Urology to visit John’s Hopkin’s Hospital
- TCTP, Commonwealth Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery to work in Pediatric Urology at RLCH, Alder Hey, Liverpool, UK (Mar. 1993 - Oct.1993)
- Hargovind Foundation Medical Fellowship (1992-1993)
- Society International Urology Fellowship, for Research in Johns Hopkins, Baltimore in Paediatric Urology (1993-1994),WilliamWallace Scott Laboratory.
- Inclusion in the 16th edition ofWho’sWho in theWorld-Marquis Publications, December’1997-98.
- Nomination as a Man of theYear -1998; by American Biographical Institute Ruleigh, N.C. 27622, USA (May 22, 1998).
- Nominated in“Outstanding People of the 20th Century”to be published in mid 1999 by -International Biographical Center, Cambridge CB2 3QP England.
- Advisor member of American Biographical Institute; Inc. Research Board Of Advisors ( April 2000).
- Service Excellence Award by an International NGO – Multiple Encounters for contribution to child welfare (May 2006).
✮ Award in Hospital As Staff Member ✮
- Appreciation Award for Junior Cadre Staff Member. LTMG Hospital. Sion (1994). Best Lecturer.
- Staff & Research Society DR. Patel Best Paper Award 2003-4, at BYL Nair, TN Medical College Mumbai.