Clinical Presentations at Seminars / Conferences
1. A case report on acute transverse Myelitis, presented in Indian Medical
Association, Miraj Branch May 1983.
2. Small Bowel Neoplams -a series of 40 cases, presented in MASICON VII,
Aurangabad, February 1985.
3. Thyroid lymphangiography, presented in Staff Research Society, Govt. Medical College,
Miraj, December 1985.
4. Anorectal Malformations with Special reference to Pena's Pull-Through
Procedure presented in MASICON IX, Kolhapur, May -1987.
5. Posterior Urethral Valves-Long term Follow up presented in Midterm Pediatric Surgery Conference in Madras, October 1987.
6. Neonatal Urinary As cites-a series of 15 cases, Presented in Southern India Regional Conference, Gulbarga, February 1988.
7. Fetal Cystic Hygroma-importance of Antenatal Diagnosis presented in Midterm
IAPS conf. Oct.1991. Calicut
8. Accidents in Surgery -Aortoplasty in Wilms, presented in Midterm IAPS Conf. Calicut 1991.
9. Changing Scene in Paediatric Surgery- Presented in Staff Research Society, l. T.M.G Jan. 1992.
10. Health Scier1ces University: A need of the Hour -lecture delivered at Staff
Research Society; L. T .M .M. on 5.09.1994.
11. Organisation of Emergency Medical Services -lecture delivered at Hospital
Administration Certificate Course by TISS –Alumni Association on 23.11.1996 at L. T .M.G.H.
12. Staplers in Paed. Surgery 26th Sept. 1998; Jndore,44th JCS congress
13. Colour Flow Doppler Analysis & VUR 26th Sept. 1998; Indore, 44th ICS
14. Glue in Paed. Surgery 26th Sept. 1998; Indore.,44th ICS Congress
15. Podium Presentation- Iv 1UHS workshop for Ayurvedic faculty of TNMC, Jan 04.
16. The world of Pediatric Laparoscopy- Nair Experience, MASICON 04, Thane.
17. Experience of laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernias ir1 children – MASICON 04, Thane.