Extra Curricular Activities :
- Completed a concentrated course in: Teaching Techniques for Doctors & Nurses, Organised by NITIE, Mumbai, April 1992.
- Visiting Teaching Faculty in All India Local Self Government Institute for hospital administration.
- Attended a 2 day training seminar on ISO-9000 application to health and hospital sector, at Indian Institute of Quality Management, Jaipur on 25-26th Oct. 1999.
- Attended a workshop on Good Clinical Practice at World Trade Center organised by Dept. of Clinical Pharmacology, BYL Nair Hospital on 8th July 2000.
Organisation Responsibilities :
- Organised a seminar on Health Care Management: Obstacles and opportunities on 22-23 June 1996, at L.T.M.G. Hospital, Sion.
- Organisation of ASI 1996; at Mumbai, 25-30 December, 1996. Joint Organising Secretary of ASI 1996.
- Organisation of Paediatric Surgery: Current Perspectives; 9 September, 1996; at L.T.M.G. Hospital.
- Organisation of International Conference of Health Care Executives at TMC, on behalf of TISS. Alumni Association, 16-19 January, 1997.
- Organising Secretary of 36th Conference of NAMS in Mumbai on 7,8,9th March 1997.
- Organising Secretary of “Aayushya-Dan” BLS course for Bombay Police RTO personnel 5/10/98 - 14/10/98 ,25/10/98 - 4/12/98, 12/4/99 - 19/4/99 at LTMGH. Sion, April- May 2001, KEM Hospital.
- Organising Secretary International Pediatric Laparoscopic Workshop at Nair Hospital on 23rd to 25th Nov. 2001.
- Organising Secretary- International Paediatric Laparoscopic Workshop at Nair Hospital, on 10th Jan. 2003.
- Organised CME on Genetics with ICMR In TNMC , 17-18 March 2004.
- Organised a CME For III MBBS students –Advances In Surgery, on 27/3/2004. 11. Organising Secretary- Third International Paediatric Laparoscopic Workshop at
Nair Hospital, on 27th November, 2004.
On Mass Media :
- All India Radio Lectures on Paediatric Surgery, Mumbai - On 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th May 2002, 13th Oct. 2004, 107.1 FM.
- Interview On Mumbai Doordarshan, Sahyadri Channel Feb. 03.
- Interview on Mumbai Doordarshan; Sahyadri; Aug. 07.