Participation in Symposia
1. Historical Review: Pediatric Surgery Midterm Conf. IAPS Oct.i991, Calicut.
2. Congenital Anomalies of Female genital tract IAJAGO, Pune, Dec.1991.
3. Development and Preservation of Continence in Pediatric Anorectal Surgical Procedures
ASI Conference, Hyderabad. 1991.
4. National Seminar On legal Aspects of Medicine & Industrial Relationships in Hospital LT M Medical College, Feb. 1992.
5. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, Surgery & Surprises-Symposium at MASICON Conference, Mumbai 1993.
6. Panel Discussion on "Pediatric Solid Tumors" il1 MASICON 1995, Thane.
7. C.M.E. of Family Physicians' Update in l. T .M.G.H. in Sept. 1995.
8. Panel Discussion on "Neonatology' in Maharashtra State Chapter
IAP meeting on 12.10.1996 at Mumbai.
9. Advances in Paed. Urology -Symposium in LTMGH at Bombay branch of IAP. 20th September 1998.
10. "Congenital anomalies of the fetus: Changil1g Scenario".29th September 1998; N.W. Maternity Hospital; Parel, Mumbai 12.
11. Radiology Conference Mumbai -Antenatal diagnosis & Paed. Surgery
12. Surgical Audit: Participation is a symposium in Mysore, 45th ICS congress on 25th Sept. 1999.
13. Urinary tract infections: Dr. V.B. Athavale Research foundation 26th March 2000.
14. Medico-legal aspects Of Ultrasonography: Symposioum in Mumbai Ultrasound Course, Oct. 2001, Mumbai.
15. Medico-legal Aspects of Endoscopic surgery: IInd International lap. Paed. Surgery workshop,
Mumbai , 11th Jan. 2003.
16. Re-Do Surgery: Gujarat Chapter Surgeon's Association meeting, Mehasana, 1st, Dec. 2002.
17. Laparoscopic surgery in children:- PAEDICON 2003, 4th JAN. 2003., Mumbai.
18. Role Of laparoscopy in Chronic Abdominal Pain in Children, International CME Programe on Pediatric Surgery 2nd Nov. 2003.
19. Should short term laparoscopy courses be banned? Panel discussion in BEAMS meeting on 10th Oct. 2004.
20. Surgeon's role in thoracoscopy in children –Anaesthesiology symposium, 21st Nov. 2004.
21. Solid tumors in children- Pediatric Oncology meeting at Raheja Hospital, 30th Oct. 2004.
22.Public-Private Partnership in Health Care– Marcus Evans Health Care Event; Nov.2005, Mumbai.
23. Assault on doctors – A.M.C. Meeting; Feb.2006.
24. What’s after congenital anomalies – 19th March 2006, MOGS Panel discussion in Mumbai.
25. Who is best suited for paediatric urology – Paed. Surgeon or Urologist? Debate in Paed. Urology Congress, Goa; 16th Sept. 2006.
26. Medicolegal aspects of Radiology – Panel discussion in IRAI Congress; Mumbai – 7th January, 2007.
27. Dee³egJexo DeeefCe He´meej ceeO³eces – Panel discussion in first Ayurveda Sahitya
Sammelan held at Nashik on 4.2.2007.